Notification on the change in shareholding in Cinema City International NV. Aviva Investors Poland has over 5% of the Company's shares.
Cinema City International N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, (the "Company") gives notification that on 29 September 2010 the Company received from Aviva Investors Poland SA the following notification:
“Acting on the basis of the Article 69 paragraph 1(1) with relation to Art. 87 paragraph 1 (2) and Art. 87 paragraph 1 (3) (b) of the Act of 29 July 2005 on public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to Organized trading and public companies (Journal of Laws no. 184, item 1539 with amendments) Aviva Investors Poland SA, acting :
1. on Aviva Investors Poland SA’s own name, as a entity which performs the actions consisting in management of investment portfolios of funds which governing body is Aviva Investors Poland Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA,
2. on behalf of “Aviva Investors Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty” and “Aviva Investors Specjalistyczny Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty” (hereinafter referred to as “the Funds”)
hereby informs that due to the purchase transaction of Cinema City International N.V. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shares that took place on 22 September 2010 (settlement day of the transaction on 27 September 2010) the total number of the Company’s shares owned by the Funds has increased and the threshold of 5% of total number of votes in Company has been exceeded.
In result of the abovementioned transaction:
1. currently Funds hold altogether 2 998 479 Company’s shares consisting of 5.86% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2 998 479 votes that correspond to 5.86% of the total votes in the Company,
2. the Aviva Investors Poland SA managed portfolios, that are composed of one or more financial instruments, and entitle Aviva Investors Poland SA acting as the manager, to exercise voting rights on behalf of principals, hold 2 998 479 shares of the Company, that correspond to 5.86% of the Company’s share capital and 5.86% of total votes.
Before the abovementioned transaction:
1. Funds held altogether 2 260 479 Company’s shares consisting of 4.41% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2 260 479 votes which correspond to 4.41% of the total votes in Company,
2. the Aviva Investors Poland SA managed portfolios, that are composed of one or more financial instruments, and entitle Aviva Investors Poland SA, acting as the manager, to exercise voting rights on behalf of principals, held 2 260 479 shares of the Company, that correspond to 4.41% of the Company’s share capital and 4.41% of total votes.”
Legal grounds: Article 5:53 and subsequent of the Dutch Act of 28 September 2006 on rules regarding the financial .markets and their supervision (Act on Financial Supervision – Wft.) in conjunction with Article 70.1 of the Act on Public Offerings, Conditions governing the Introduction of Shares to Organized Trading and on Public Companies.