Current report No. 21/2010 dated 15 June 2010: Re-appointment of a Member of the Board of Supervisory Directors
The Board of Managing Directors of Cinema City International N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (the “Company”) informs that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Cinema City International N.V. („AGM”) held on June 15, 2010 in Rotterdam re-appointed Ms Caroline Twist as the member of the Board of Supervisory Directors for a term of four years.
Ms Caroline Twist
1) Appointment date of the supervising person:
15 June 2010
2) Name and family name of the appointed supervising person:
Ms Caroline Twist
3) Position of the supervising person in the issuer’s company:
Member of the Supervisory Board
4) Education, qualifications and previous positions including professional carrier
Caroline Mary Twist was appointed a member of the Supervisory Board of Cinema City International NV in 2004 and, as of November 2006, has been a member of the Remuneration Committee. Between 1978 and 1984, Ms Twist worked as a manager in ABC/Thorn EMI cinemas in the UK. From 1984 to 1988, she served as West End Regional Manager / New Projects Manager for C.I.C. Theatres in the UK. From 1989 until now, Ms Twist has held various managerial positions, with PACER CATS, a leading supplier of computerized ticketing systems, both in the United States and Europe.
Ms Twist meets the independency criteria laid down in the Company’s Articles of Association.
5) Indication of other activity performed outside the issuer’s business with an assessment whether it is competitive towards the business of the issuer, along with an indication whether such person participates in a competitive company as a partner in a registered partnership or other types of partnership, a member of the governing bodies in a corporate organization, or whether such person participates in another competitive legal person as a member of its governing bodies:
6) Information about a record of the managing person in the Insolvent Debtor Register kept in
accordance of the Law on National Court Register:
Legal grounds: Article 5:53 and subsequent of the Dutch Act of 28 September 2006 on rules regarding the financial .markets and their supervision (Act on Financial Supervision – Wft.) in conjunction with Article 56.1 of the Act on Public Offerings and Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instrument to Organized Trading, and Public Companies of 29 July 2005 in conjunction with § 5.1 item 22 of the Ordinance of the Ministry of Finance of 19 October 2005 on ongoing and periodic information to be published by issuer of securities