Current report No. 12/2009 dated 5 June 2009: Draft resolutions for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Cinema City International NV and correction of the obvious typing error occurred in the current report no 11/2009 dated 29 May 2009
The Management Board of Cinema City International N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam (the “Company”) is presenting the document: “Cinema City International NV Shareholders Circular” containing draft resolutions, together with their explanations, for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company to be held in Rotterdam on 23 June 2009.
At the same time the Company is correcting an obvious typing error occurred in the current report no 11/2009 dated 29 May 2009 and informs that the items no 10, 11 and 12 of the AGM’s agenda will require a resolution to be passed at the General Meeting.
Thus the General Meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Opening of the General Meeting
2. Discussion on the annual report for the financial year 2008, including the managing directors’ report and supervisory directors’ report
3. Adoption of the annual accounts for the financial year 2008*
4. Discussion on the policy on additions to the reserves and dividends
5. Appropriation of the net profit for the financial year 2008*
6. Discharge from liability (“décharge”) of the members of the Board of Managing Directors for their management tasks during the financial year 2008*
7. Discharge from liability (“décharge”) of the members of the Board of Supervisory Directors for their supervisory tasks during the financial year 2008*
8. Discussion of the Corporate Governance policy as set out in the Annual Report for the financial year 2008
9. Appointment of the Company’s external auditor for the financial year 2009*
10. Re-appointment of a member of the Board of Supervisory Directors*
11. Authorization of the Board of Managing Directors under article 6 of the Company’s articles of association to issue shares in the Company*
12. Authorization of the Board of Managing Directors under article 9.3.c of the Company’s articles of association to acquire shares in the Company by the Company*
13. Any other business
14. Closing of the General Meeting
* These items require a resolution to be passed at the General Meeting.
Attachment: “Cinema City International NV Shareholders Circular”
Legal grounds: Article 56.1.2 and article 56.6 of the Polish Act on Public Offerings, Conditions governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading and on Public Companies of 29 July 2005