Cinema City’s financial results through 4Q2007
- Through 4 quarters of 2007, Cinema City International N.V. (“Cinema City”) achieved revenues of EUR 161.3 million, representing a more than 12% increase over 2006. EBITDA grew by 10.9% over 2006 to EUR 34.6 million. Net profit rose by nearly 42% over 2006 to EUR 16.6 million.
- In 4Q2007 alone, Cinema City’s revenues were nearly EUR 40 million, EBITDA was EUR 8 million, and net profit was EUR 3.6 million.
- Last year the Company sold 19.8 million tickets, a 15.1% increase over the prior year.
- Cinema City’s investments in 2007 were EUR 35.1 million (31.5% growth over 2006). The Company opened 7 cinemas, 5 of which were in Poland and 2 in Romania (in 4Q2007), which became the sixth country of operations for Cinema City.
- Cinema City currently plans to open a total of 133 screens in 2008 in Romania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary (Already opened 23 screens) and Israel.
Press release - Q4 2007 results - full version
Financial statement Q4 2007