Construction of the largest water park in CEE has officially started
In Mszczonow near Warsaw the construction of the First stage of Park of Poland which will be named Suntago Water World, the largest water park in CEE, has already started. Inside the complex investor plans to build 30 various water slides, of total length 3.2 km, wave pool, pools, over 10 saunas, a thermal health bath, mineral pools and a spa complex. The opening of the EUR 150 million investment is scheduled within 2 years. The Project will create over 600 new jobs.
Suntago Water World will be an unprecedented entertainment project in terms of scale. It will be not only the biggest water park in Poland, but also the biggest one in the CEE region, as well as the largest indoor water park in Europe. The park will be open every day and its daily capacity will amount to 15 000 guests. Suntago Water World’s total area will reach 67 000 sqm and will be built on a 20 hectares land plot in Mszczonow between the A2 highway and S8 express road, at a distance of 40 km from Warsaw and 70 km from Łodz. Suntago Water World will have 2 500 free parking spots and over 8 000 lockers.
Suntago Water World will appeal to people of all ages and to clients looking for different facilities. Suntago Water World will consist of 3 different thematic zones:
- Saunaria – over 10 themed saunas are planned along with private massage rooms, tanning facilities and mineral health pools.
- Relax – guests will have the opportunity to relax in the surrounding of 700 real palm trees and swim in over 1000 sqm of indoor and outdoor pools adjacent to a 20 000 sqm outdoor garden opened on sunny days
- Jamango Water Jungle – over 3.2 km long water slides, including the longest indoor one (320 m) in Europe, will be built. Apart from that, children, adults and parents will be able to enjoy and compete on 30 various water slides, wave pool, lazy and crazy rivers. For parents with children the park planned a water playground for kids.
On top of that, Suntago Water World will offer 5 restaurants and 4 pool bars. – Suntago Water Park will be the perfect place to spend weekdays and weekends with the entire family. I am sure that among 30 different types of slides and over 3 500 sqm of pools, dozens of saunas and many other amenities everyone will have exiting fun and will be able to relax. Finally, Poland and the CEE region will have a world-class water park in their neighbourhood. – says Peter Dudolenski, CEO at Global City Holdings.
The Suntago Water Park will constitute the first stage of the Park of Poland entertainment project, planned in Mszczonow by Global City Holding. The Suntago Water Park will occupy 20 hectares out of a total of over 400 hectares planned for the entire investment. In the future, Global City Holding plans to develop Park of Poland into a project with hotels, large scale theme parks, bungalow villages as well as other uses such as convention centre, shopping centre, "Silicon valley" style offices, residential and more.
The investor, Global City Holding, renowned in Poland for developing the Cinema City chain, believes that the water park in Mszczonow will have a significant impact on local, regional and national economies. – We are starting today our first stage of Park of Poland by building Suntago Water World, for us it is a dream come true, for many years we pushed the project step by step and now we are finally creating an attraction for all of Poland which will also bring many tourists from all over Europe. It is a bug investment that will create many jobs, where only in the first stage there will be around 600 new jobs. Please do not forget that this is only stage one said Mooky Greidinger and added I must thank mayor Kurek, I can clearly say today that without him his vision and the way he trusted us, this event would not have happened. We are very happy that the entire region will benefit from the investment. The water park will be available to approx. 8 million people within a 1 hour radius. This will contribute to the development of local infrastructure, hotels, but primarily will increase the revenue of Mszczonow and will create new jobs. We expect to employ around 600 employees. I would also like to stress that the project can be developed thanks to very good cooperation with the local government. – adds, Mooky Greidinger, investor at Global City Holdings.
Global City Holdings signed a strategic partnership with WUND Group headed by a renown German businessman, Mr Josef Wund. In Germany, the WUND Group is operating four Water Parks topped by Therme Erding project near Munich, which will be a reference project for the Water Park in Mszczonow. In Erding, following opening of Therme Erding, total revenue of the city increased by nearly EUR 100 million annually and the number of hotels and guest houses increased from 7 to over 50. There Erding generated 600 jobs directly and another 1 000 posts affiliated to the water park.
The investment outlays for the Suntago Water Park will amount to EUR 150 million. The investment will be financed both by own capital and bank loans.
Please find a film about Suntago Water World: https://youtu.be/noi4AdYHYq8
Suntago Water World in numbers:
- The largest water park in Central and Eastern Europe
- The largest indoor water park in Europe
- 30 water slides, over 3 km in total
- 320 m – length of the longest slide in Europe
- 15 000 – daily capacity
- 2 500 free parking spaces
- over 8 000 lockers
- 10 different types of saunas
- 67 000 sqm. – total building area
- 20 hectares – a land Suntago Water World
- 20 000 sqm. – garden area adjacent to the pool
- 3 500 sqm. – total pool area
- 1 000 sqm. – the surface of the largest indoor pool
- 700 real palm trees in the garden
- 5 restaurants and 4 pool bars
- Location 40 km from Warsaw and 70 km from Lodz, between the A2 motorway and the S8 expressway
- Investment value: EUR 150 million
Short summary of the event Park of Poland The Groundbreaking Ceremony - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTvOJbQfDwk
For further information please contact:
T: 500 202 355
Global City Holdings
T: +48 22 241 99 72