Notice of change in share of the total vote of a listed company
The Board of Directors of Global City Holdings N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, gives notification that on 25 March 2015 the Company received the following notification:
“Acting on the basis of Article 69 paragraph 1 point 2 and paragraph 4 and Article 87 point 5, of the Act on Public Offerings and Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading System and on Public Companies of 29 July 2005 with later amendments,
OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY PZU ZŁOTA JESIEŃ („Shareholder”)
entered into the pension fund register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw under number RFE 6, and managed by PTE PZU S.A., a public limited company established in accordance with the laws of Poland, entered into the National Court Register held by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000040724, having its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawła II 24, 00-133 Warsaw, NIP number 526-22-60-035 and REGON number 013273720, with share capital of PLN 32.000.000,00, partially paid-in,
announces as follows:
- On 20 March 2015 expired an agreement executed on 09 March 2015 between NORDEA OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY managed by NORDEA POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTWO EMERYTALNE S.A., OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY PZU ZŁOTA JESIEŃ managed by PTE S.A., AVIVA OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY AVIVA BZ WBK managed by AVIVA POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTWO EMERYTALNE AVIVA BZ WBK S.A., ING OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY managed by ING POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTAWO EMERYTALNE S.A., and ING DOBROWOLNY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY managed by ING POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTWO EMERYTALNE S.A. (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Shareholders”), concerning cooperation as minority shareholders of Global City Holdings N.V., based in Amsterdam, (hereinafter the “Company”) regarding protection of rights in relation to the planned delisting of the Company’s shares from the regulated market operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A.), and particularly concerning exercise of voting rights at the Company’s general meeting convened for 20 March 2015 in Rotterdam and at a preliminary meeting scheduled to take place on 10 March 2015 in Warsaw (hereinafter the “Agreement”).
- Prior to the expiry, pursuant to the Agreement the Shareholders jointly held a total of 13 624 930 shares in the Company, constituting 26.62% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 13 624 930 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represented 26.62% of total votes. As a result of the Agreement having expired, the Shareholders no longer jointly hold shares in the Company under the Agreement
- The total number of shares in the Company held by OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY PZU ZŁOTA JESIEŃ did not change directly as a result of the expiry of the Agreement, and Fund directly holds 2.199.069 shares in the Company, constituting 4,30% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2.199.069 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represents 4.30% of total vote
- No subsidiary of the Funds holds any shares of the Company.
- None of the Funds have executed any agreements with third parties the object of which would be transfer of the right to exercise votes attached to the Company’s shares.”