Notice of change in share of the total vote of a listed company
The Board of Directors of Global City Holdings N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, gives notification that on 24 March 2015 the Company received the following notification:
On behalf of ING Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny and ING Dobrowolny Fundusz Emerytalny (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Funds”), managed by ING Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., we hereby announce as follows:
1. On 20 March 2015 expired an agreement executed on 10 March 2015 between NORDEA Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny, Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny PZU Złota Jesień, AVIVA Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny AVIVA BZ WBK, ING Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny and ING Dobrowolny Fundusz Emerytalny (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Shareholders”), concerning cooperation as minority shareholders of Global City Holdings N.V., based in Amsterdam, (hereinafter the “Company”) regarding protection of rights in relation to the planned delisting of the Company’s shares from the regulated market operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A.), and particularly concerning exercise of voting rights at the Company’s general meeting convened for 20 March 2015 in Rotterdam and at a preliminary meeting scheduled to take place on 10 March 2015 in Warsaw (hereinafter the “Agreement”).
2. Prior to the expiry, pursuant to the Agreement the Shareholders jointly held a total of 13 624 930 shares in the Company, constituting 26.62% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 13 624 930 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represented 26.62% of total votes. As a result of the Agreement having expired, the Shareholders no longer jointly hold shares in the Company under the Agreement.
3. The total number of shares in the Company held separately by the Funds did not change directly as a result of the expiry of the Agreement, and as at 23 March 2015each of the Funds directly holds the following number of shares in the Company:
1) ING OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY directly holds 4 715 922 shares in the Company, constituting 9.21% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 4 715 922 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represents 9.21% of total votes;
2) ING DOBROWOLNY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY directly holds 2 850 shares in the Company, constituting 0.01% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2 850 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represents 0.01% of total votes.
4. No subsidiary of the Funds holds any shares of the Company.
5. None of the Funds have executed any agreements with third parties the object of which would be transfer of the right to exercise votes attached to the Company’s shares.