Notice of change in share of the total vote of a listed company
The Board of Directors of Global City Holdings N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, gives notification that on 23 March 2015 the Company received the following notification:
“Acting on behalf of AVIVA OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY AVIVA BZ WBK, entered into the pension fund register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw under number RFE 1 and managed by AVIVA POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTWO EMERYTALNE AVIVA BZ WBK S.A., a public limited company established in accordance with the laws of Poland, entered into the National Court Register under number KRS 0000005940, having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 44, 02-672 Warsaw, NIP number 5272172640 and REGON number 013236126, with share capital of PLN 137 000 000.00, fully paid-in, hereinafter referred to as the Shareholder,
Announces as follows:
1. On 20 March 2015 expired an agreement executed on 9 March 2015 between NORDEA OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY, OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY PZU ZŁOTA JESIEŃ, AVIVA OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY BZ WBK, ING OTWARTY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY and ING DOBROWOLNY FUNDUSZ EMERYTALNY, concerning cooperation as minority shareholders of Global City Holdings N.V., based in Amsterdam, (the Company) regarding protection of rights in relation to the planned delisting of the Company’s shares from the regulated market operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A.), and particularly concerning exercise of voting rights at the Company’s general meeting convened for 20 March 2015 in Rotterdam and at a preliminary meeting scheduled to take place on 10 March 2015 in Warsaw (the Agreement).
2. Prior to the expiry, pursuant to the Agreement the above shareholders jointly held a total of 13 624 930 shares in the Company, constituting 26.62% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 13 624 930 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represented 26.62% of total votes. As a result of the Agreement having expired, the above shareholders no longer jointly hold shares in the Company under the Agreement.
3. The total number of shares in the Company held by the Shareholder did not change as a result of the expiry of the Agreement, and the Shareholder directly holds 3 894 108 shares in the Company, constituting 7.61% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 3 894 108 votes at the Company’s general meeting, which represents 7.61% of total votes.
4. No subsidiary of the Shareholder holds any shares of the Company.
5. The Shareholder has not executed any agreements with third parties the object of which would be transfer of the right to exercise votes attached to the Company’s shares. “