Current report No. 11/2012 dated 17 October 2012: Notification on the change in shareholding in Cinema City International NV
Cinema City International N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, gives notification that on 17 October 2012 the Company received from Aviva Investors Poland SA the following notification:
“Acting on the basis of the Article 69 paragraph 1(2) with relation to Art. 87 paragraph 1 (2) and Art. 87 paragraph 1 (3) (b) of the Act of 29 July 2005 on public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to Organized trading and public companies (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2009, no. 185, item 1439 with amendments) Aviva Investors Poland SA, acting :
1. on Aviva Investors Poland SA’s own name, as a entity which performs the actions consisting in management of investment portfolios of funds which governing body is Aviva Investors Poland Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA,
2. on behalf of “Aviva Investors Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty” and “Aviva Investors Specjalistyczny Fundusz Inwestycyjny Otwarty” (hereinafter referred to as “the Funds”)
hereby informs that due to the sell transaction of Cinema City International N.V. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shares that took place on 12 October 2012 (settlement day of the transaction on 17 October 2012) the total number of the Company’s shares owned by the Funds has decreased and the total number of votes in Company has fallen below 5% of total votes in Company.
In result of the abovementioned transaction:
1. currently Funds hold altogether 2 475 805 Company’s shares consisting of 4,84% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2 475 805 votes that correspond to 4,84% of the total votes in the Company,
2. the Aviva Investors Poland SA managed portfolios, that are composed of one or more financial instruments, and entitle Aviva Investors Poland SA acting as the manager, to exercise voting rights on behalf of principals, hold 2 475 805 shares of the Company, that correspond to 4,84% of the Company’s share capital and 4,84% of total votes.
Before the abovementioned transaction:
1. Funds held altogether 2 575 805 Company’s shares consisting of 5,03% of the Company’s share capital and entitling to 2 575 805 votes which correspond to 5,03% of the total votes in Company,
2. the Aviva Investors Poland SA managed portfolios, that are composed of one or more financial instruments, and entitle Aviva Investors Poland SA, acting as the manager, to exercise voting rights on behalf of principals, held 2 575 805 shares of the Company, that correspond to 5,03% of the Company’s share capital and 5,03% of total votes.”
Legal grounds: Article 5:53 and subsequent of the Dutch Act of 28 September 2006 on rules regarding the financial .markets and their supervision (Act on Financial Supervision Wft.) in conjunction with Article 70.1 of the Act on Public Offerings, Conditions governing the Introduction of Shares to Organized Trading and on Public Companies.