Re-appointment of Member of the Board of Supervisory Directors (21 June 2012)
Re-appointment of one Member of the Board of Supervisory Directors
The Board of Managing Directors of Cinema City International N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (the “Company”) informs that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Cinema City International N.V. („AGM”) held on June 21, 2012 in Rotterdam re-appointed Mr. Scott Rosenblum as member of the Board of Supervisory Directors for a term of four years.
Mr Scott Rosenblum
1) Appointment date of the supervising person:
21 June 2012
2) Name and family name of the appointed supervising person:
Mr Scott Rosenblum
3) Position of the supervising person in the issuer’s company:
Member of the Supervisory Board
4) Education, qualifications and previous positions including professional carrier
Scott S. Rosenblum was appointed a member of the Supervisory Board in 2004, was appointed Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and of the Appointment Committee in November 2006 and is also a member of the Audit Committee. On 14 November 2011 he was elected to be Chairman of the Supervisory Board. He is licensed as a lawyer and admitted to the New York Bar Association. For the past ten years he was a partner in the law firm of Kramer Levin Naftails & Frankel LLP, New York and was managing partner between 1994 and 2000. He is currently a director of escala Group, Inc and Temco, Inc.
5) Indication of other activity performed outside the issuer’s business with an assessment whether it is competitive towards the business of the issuer, along with an indication whether such person participates in a competitive company as a partner in a registered partnership or other types of partnership, a member of the governing bodies in a corporate organization, or whether such person participates in another competitive legal person as a member of its governing bodies:
6) Information about a record of the managing person in the Insolvent Debtor Register kept in accordance of the Law on National Court Register:
Legal grounds: Article 5:53 and subsequent of the Dutch Act of 28 September 2006 on rules regarding the financial markets and their supervision (Act on Financial Supervision – Wft.) in conjunction Article 56.1.2 of the Act on Public Offerings, Conditions governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading and on Public Companies of 29 July 2005 in conjunction with § 100.1 and § 86.3 of the Regulation of the Ministry of Finance of 19 October 2005 on Ongoing and Periodic Information to be Published by Issuers of Securities.
Signatures of persons authorized to represent the Company:
Nissim Nisan Cohen, proxy